What does an insurance broker do?
An insurance broker is a professional adviser who is an expert in insurance and risk management. They work on behalf of their clients, not for insurance companies, and can be relied on to provide professional advice and guidance when insuring your strata titled property. Some of the benefits of using a broker for your body corporate.
1) They not only have access to the general strata insurance companies, but also the broker only insurance providers, so can give you more options at renewal time;
2) They are proficient in the insurance requirements under the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997 (the BCCM Act), so can make sure you comply with the necessary legislation;
3) They assist with claims from start to finish;
4) They can efficiently answer any concerns owners may have about their policy, including how the body corporate policy may impact their own contents or landlords covers;
5) They are fully licensed to provide recommendations on all aspects of your insurance program.
We know you wouldn’t dream of doing your own legal work or medical tests. So why should your insurance be any different?
If you haven’t worked with an insurance broker before, you’re probably oblivious to the many benefits they can bring, so let us help you navigate the market and find competitive tailored insurance cover.Back to News